Thursday, March 20, 2014

THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL

 photo grandbudapest-1_zpsd45ecb9c.jpg
i saw the trailer months ago and i had been counting down the days for this movie to come out. i had never been so excited about a movie, seriously! i had always been least nerdish fangirlish person i know, but wes anderson stole my heart. his movies are works of art and this one was probably my favorite. it was so clever, so genius!
my mother introduced me to wes years ago and we have admired him together ever since. i asked for the "wes anderson collection" coffee table book for christmas and it is one of my most prized possessions, it's beautiful.
when the movie ended, i wanted to stay and replay it. there is so much attention to detail i could never ever get tired of watching it. i was literally like again again! and as i walked out, the man at the door was handing out free movie tickets to apologize for the delay (they had some technical difficulties at the beginning). so yea, i have three free tickets now. and yea, i will most definitely spend them all on the grand budapest hotel.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge movie buff, but I've been hearing a lot about it and now I have to check it out. It also seems like your movie theater has great customer service because I've never gotten free movie tickets for any technical difficulties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. landmark theaters are great! you should try to go there when you go see this movie, they are all so nice:)))
      http://www.landmarktheatres.com/

      Delete
  2. Ok, embarrassed to say that I didn't even hear about this one. So, let me hit Youtube and look for the trailer, because you sold it so well that I wanna watch it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must you must watch it! it's definitely worth a trip to the movies and some hot chocolate afterwards!

      Delete
  3. Definitely gonna check this out, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got free movie tickets? Are you serious!? That's amazing! And the coffee table book, you lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people are so nice! i bet they heard me thinking "again again"!

      Delete
  5. For ages I thought this was an actual hotel, so when people said they had been to see it I was wondering why they all took these holidays at random times haha. Just had a look at the trailer it looks really goodxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg that is so funny! i wish it was real, i would definitely go on a random vacation there! i hope you go see it:)

      Delete

it really makes me so very happy to hear from you, thank you!