Wednesday, March 19, 2014

11/52 {glass}

11/52
i have been absent and distant these past two weeks. from the blog, from the camera, from creativity and definitely from productivity, ha. i have felt a little overwhelmed by things that i can't control, but my family and my friends have proven to be so so so good. sometimes i feel like i can't write or even construct coherent sentences in my head. sometimes i have no motivation to put effort into any of the things that i used to be so passionate about. maybe it's because school is so much less work this semester and i found myself confused by this free time. i promise to restart and get it all together so expect daily posts and good things!

4 comments:

  1. sometimes we need to get rest from everything. or even do something new before we get the inspiration back.
    beautiful photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for this, niken!

      Delete

it really makes me so very happy to hear from you, thank you!