Sunday, April 21, 2013

EXCITEMENT

DSC02820
Two weeks ago I sent my friend Emily an excitement pack. She lives in the US and will be visiting me in Barcelona this summer. We are both so excited we can't handle it and we don't know what to do. I can't wait to see her but I don't want these two months of waiting to go by too fast because I adore the looking forward to it part:)
I sent her a set of prints of pictures of Barcelona with  stuff like "you'll sleep here" "you'll sit here" "you'll sunburn here" written on them.

DSC02821DSC02814

8 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing! You are so artsy. This is perfect inspiration for letter-writing. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh! thank you! i hope you write many letters now:)

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely package, I bet she was thrilled to receive it!
    http://ahandfulofhope.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! she said she cried, hahaha. poor one:)

      Delete
  3. An excitement pack that is pretty cool! Love these pix. : )

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet idea! Would you mind if I posted about this on Design Mom? You can send me an email privately at koselicummings@gmail.com if you'd like. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that blog! i would be so flattered and honored! I just emailed you, koseli. thank you so much:)

      Delete

it really makes me so very happy to hear from you, thank you!